LeAnn Peterman - Professional Organizer
Thinking about downsizing? Learn where to start and how to make a plan. LeAnn is a certified professional organizer and owner of Help to Organize. LeAnn loves people with piles. She takes people from a feeling of overwhelmed to relaxed by helping clients develop a plan. Downsizing a home filled with memories is overwhelming to most, she makes the process seem easy.
Topics I enjoy speaking on:
- Familly routines - why try?
- Where to begin when downsizing a home
- Time management- It's easier than you think
- Where to start to regain control of your space - it's not where you think
- Simple steps that make huge changes
- What to do with all your stuff?
LeAnn grew up in a family of ten and her mother was very organized and kept the home running smooth. As a teen LeAnn was unorganized, but that is what makes her a great organizer, she has been where you are at and can relate to all levels of clutter and chaos. The best part is LeAnn loves to laugh and shares her knowledge with a smile.